I'm on a journey...Join me as I work my way through the physical, spiritual and emotional side of life!
Popular Posts
-
When I first saw this picture I was amazed by the transformation. I couldn’t believe my eyes. At a point, I tipped the scale at 258!...
-
Webster's dictionary describes a distraction as something that prevents someone from giving full attention to something else. It also ...
-
I had fibroids. I also have a condition called poly-cystic ovaries syndrome. For all intensive purposes, I should not have been able to get...
-
8 Praise our God, all peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard; 9 he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping....
-
Good morning! Armed with my favorite cup of coffee, a nutri grain bar and a clean pair of glasses, I'm ready to post my first actual re...
-
When I was expecting my oldest, my son, I was amazed by the bond that we created while he was still growing inside me. When he was restles...
-
Hey Bloggers! So, I'm starting on a new journey and I hope you'll join me. On January 1st I'll be 39 years old. Whew! I know...
-
When I was a little girl, we used to sing a song in Sunday School—“If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands!” It was one of the f...
-
“Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all…” That’s an epic line from the Disney Classic movie “Snow White.” The Evil Quee...
-
I start my blog by saying, Thank you. I count it an honor and a privilege that anyone would be interested in what i'd have to say. :o) ...
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Hello World!
I start my blog by saying, Thank you. I count it an honor and a privilege that anyone would be interested in what i'd have to say. :o) That being said, Let's get this party started! I plan on having some very interesting conversations and some entertaining posts. These first couple of days I will be spreading the news of my blog. Please join me in getting the word out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is awesome! Congratulations on yet another step towards achieving what God has for you. Lets chat it up... :o)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to hearing your words of wisdom!!
ReplyDelete